span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bit 14 - Fountainhead





Date of Scene

Saturday, August 24, 1963

Daytime


Scene Description




Dialogue

(Baby is pouring water into glasses as Robbie sets tables in the restaurant.)

Robbie Gould
Just where do you get off you telling me what's right?

Baby Houseman
You can't just leave her.

Robbie Gould
I didn't blow a summer hauling toasted bagels just to bail out some little chick who probably balled every guy in the place.

(Robbie remarks about Baby's pouring of water into glasses.)
A little precision, please.

Some people count and some people don't. Read it. I think it’s a book you'll enjoy, but make sure you return it. I have notes in the margin.

(Baby pours water from the pitcher onto Robbie.)

Baby Houseman
You make me sick. Stay away from me. Stay away from my sister or I'll have you fired.


Song Lyrics

No lyrics or music.


Remarks

1 comment:

  1. Actually, Baby delivered her closing line "before" pouring the water on Robbie.

    ReplyDelete