span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bit 18 - Dance Lessons (Hungry Eyes)






Date of Scene

Monday, August 26, 1963

Daytime


Scene Description




Dialogue

Johnny Castle
It's not on the one. It's not the mambo.
It's a feeling, a heartbeat. Don't try so hard. Close your eyes.
Two, three, four. Two, three, four. Breathe.

(Scene shifts to a new location.)

 Head up. Lock your frame. Lock it. Look, spaghetti-arm.
This is my dance space. This is your dance space.
I don't go into yours. You don't go into mine.
You gotta hold the frame. Again. Frame.


Song Lyrics

The song "Hungry Eyes"
I've been meaning to tell you:
I've got this feeling that won't subside.
I look at you and I fantasize:
You're mine tonight.

Now I've got you in my sights
With these hungry eyes.
One look at you,
And I can't disguise
I've got hungry eyes.

I feel the magic between you and I.
I want to hold you, so hear me out:
I want to show you what love's all about,
Darling, tonight.

I feel the magic between you and I
With these hungry eyes.
Now I've got you in my sights
With these hungry eyes.

Now did I take you by surprise?
I need you to see
That you were meant for me.


Remarks

No comments:

Post a Comment