span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bit 20 - Dance Lessons (Hey Baby)





Date of Scene

Tuesday, August 27, 1963

Daytime


Scene Description




Dialogue

Now, the most important thing to remember in lifts is balance.

Whoa! Whoa!

I got it now.

So where'd you learn to be a dancer?

Well, this guy came into this luncheonette one day, and we were all sitting around doing nothing. And he said that Arthur Murray was giving a test for instructors.

So, if you passed, they teach you different dances, show you how to break them down, teach them.

What?

Good.

Don't look down. Look here. Good.

And...

Now, bend your knees and go up. Go, go.

Good try. Now, you'll hurt me if you don't trust me, all right?

Now, go, go. Go.

Good. Now, I'm going to go up.

You know, the best place to practice lifts is in the water.

Just bend your knees.

And go. Good. Good. Good. Now hold the position. Hold it. Good. Don't break! Don't break! Let's do it again. All right. One, two, three.

Oh, sorry.

Good. Keep-- No, don't. It's not too bad. One more time.

- Okay. Over my head. Go.





Song Lyrics

Hey, Baby

The night we met, I knew I needed you so,
And if I had the chance, I'd never let you go.

So, won't you say you love me?
I'll make you so proud of me.
We'll make them turn their heads
Every place we go

So, won't you, please, be my baby?
Be my little baby, my one and only baby.
Say you'll be my darling.
Be my, be my baby.

I'll make you happy, baby,
Just wait and see.
For every kiss you give me,
I'll give you three.

Oh, since the day I saw you,
I have been waiting for you.
You know I will adore you
Until eternity.


Remarks

1 comment: