span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bit 24 - Dressing for Performance


Baby Houseman and Penny Johnson


Date of Scene

Monday, August 26, 1963

Daytime


Scene Description




Dialogue

Baby Houseman
I'll just keep my shoulders down, my head up ... my frame locked, stay on my toes ... What if I forget the steps?

Penny Johnson
Pull up, watch your frame. And remember, let him lead you.

Baby Houseman
I'm afraid I'm gonna forget to spike, get dizzy and fall on my face. No. Don't look at my feet, keep my head up, my eyes open. Tension in my arms, my frame locked, seat pulled up.

Penny Johnson
Thanks, Baby. Look, I just want you to know that I don't sleep around, whatever Robbie might have told you. And I thought that he loved me. I thought it was something special. Anyway, I just wanted you to know that.

Baby Houseman
So, how does it look?

Penny Johnson
I'm scared. I'm so scared, Baby.

Baby Houseman
Don't worry. You'll be fine.


Song Lyrics





Remarks

No comments:

Post a Comment