span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bit 45 - Johnny and Jake Talk




Date of Scene

Sunday, September 1, 1963

Daytime


Scene Description




Dialogue

Johnny Castle
Dr. Houseman, can I, uh-- Look, I'm going anyway, and I know what you must be thinking.

Jake Houseman
You don't know anything at all about me.

Johnny Castle
I know you want Baby to be like you -- the kind of person people look up to. Baby is like that. If you could just see ...

Jake Houseman
(Interrupting)
Don't you tell me what to see. I see someone in front of me who got his partner in trouble and sent her off to some butcher while he moved on to an innocent, young girl like my daughter.

Johnny Castle
Yeah, I guess that's what you would see.


Song Lyrics





Remarks

No comments:

Post a Comment